Special Legendary Effect
Putrefy, rot, spoil and fester
Single Beam – Mode
The White Rider fires a continuous Poison Beam that locks to an enemy. The single beam firing mode does need a little charge-up but therefore deals 200% increased damage.
Dual Beam – Mode
The White Rider’s Poison Beam can now lock to two nearby enemies. While this dual mode doesn’t need to be charged up it does deal 20% less damage.
How to get the White Rider?
- You can obtain the White Rider randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- However, you can also farm Wastard who is the Final Boss and is located at the end of Karnok’s Wall as he is the dedicated loot source for this weapon.
- Hotfix 22.214.171.124g
- Dual Beam: +50% Damage Scaling (from DAHLIA Poison SMG Buff)
- Single Beam: +38.2% Damage Scaling (from DAHLIA Poison SMG Buff -11.8%)
- Removed double Scaling for the Single Beam Mode