About the Widowmaker:
The Widowmaker is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This grenade mod can be manufactured by Hyperion, Torgue, Tediore, or Vladof. They basically all do the same but have a different delivery system. When you throw the Widowmaker it creates a landmine. When it’s triggered it will jump up in the air and when it explodes it will shoot out 4 homing rockets that will target the nearest enemy. This grenade mod is pretty powerful. My personal preference would be the Vladof variant of the Widowmaker as it exploded on impact. This gives me more control over the damage of the grenade mod.
Explosive, Corrosive, and Cryo.
Special Weapon Effect:
“À la vie, à la mort.”
Creates a landmine when thrown. When approached by an enemy or a short period of time after being thrown, the grenade rises into the air and explodes into homing rockets.
How to get the Widowmaker?:
The Widowmaker can be obtained from any loot source.
- Hyperion Widowmaker
- The Hyperion version of the Widowmaker has the longbow/teleport delivery mechanic.
- Tediore Widowmaker
- The Tediore version of the Widowmaker explodes shortly after impact.
- Vladof Widowmaker
- The Vladof version of the Widowmaker explodes on impact.
- Torgue Widowmaker
- The Torgue version of the Widowmaker explodes on impacting an enemy.
- The flavor text translates to “for better or for worse”.
- This weapon is a reference to the Overwatch character of the same name who has the same quote as the flavor text and has landmines as one of her abilities.