Fire, Lightning, Poison, Frost, and Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
Go back to the abyss!
Every 7th – 9th projectile from the Wizard’s Pipe lobs 1 or 2 homing Elemental Orbs at an enemy. These Orbs adapt their element to the enemies Health Bar type and deal +100% elemental Splash Damage.
Wizard’s Pipe always comes with a basic front-facing shield that stops incoming damage from the front.
How to get the Wizard’s Pipe?
- You can obtain the Wizard’s Pipe randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- However, you can also farm Parasite who is a Boss located in Tangle Drift as it is the dedicated loot source for this weapon.
- Hotfix 22.214.171.124a
- Increased damage scaling by 57.5%.
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands