Phoenix is one of the twelve Valorplates in Godfall. This armor set is inspired by the Phoenix Zodiac.
- +10% chance to inflict Ignite
Each Valorplate has an ultimate ability called the Archon ability. You will need to fill up an energy bar before you can use this in combat. When you activate Archon Mode, your Amor set’s passive skill will be boosted and you will execute a special skill.
Archon Fury Activation Effect
- Unleash a shockwave that deals 30 Fire damage
During Archon Fury
- +90% chance to inflict Ignite
- +100% damage to Ignited enemies
- Your attacks deal Fire damage
Phoenix Augment Constellation
Augment Nodes Unlock
- Level 10: White Node Unlocks
- Level 15: White Node Unlocks
- Level 20: White Node Unlocks
- Level 25: Green Node Unlocks
- Level 30: Blue Node Unlocks
- Level 35: Green Node Unlocks
- Level 40: Green Node Unlocks
- Level 45: Blue Node Unlocks
- Level 50: Red Node Unlocks
How to unlock Phoenix?
You need to gather resources in order to unlock Valorplates. You need these items to obtain the Phoenix armor set:
- 5 Valorplate Core
- 50 Infused Jasper