Silvermane is one of the twelve Valorplates in Godfall. This armor set is inspired by the Lion Zodiac. Silvermane is your starter Valorplate and is therefore very balanced. Silvermane is focused on Cooldown abilities.
+10% Weapon Technique charge speed, Shield charge speed, and Polarity Attack charge speed
Be lionhearted and ascend with Silvermane.
Each Valorplate has an ultimate ability called the Archon ability. You will need to fill up an energy bar before you can use this in combat. When you activate Archon Mode, your Amor set’s passive skill will be boosted and you will execute a special skill.
Archon Fury Activation Effect
- Call forth 3 Spirit Warriors to aid you in battle
During Archon Fury
- +300% Weapon Technique charge speed, Shield charge speed, and Polarity Attack charge speed
- +30% damage whenever you defeat an enemy with a Weapon Technique, Shield Ability, or Polarity Attack
Silvermane Augment Constellation
Augment Nodes Unlock
- Level 10: White Node Unlocks
- Level 15: White Node Unlocks
- Level 20: White Node Unlocks
- Level 25: … Node Unlocks
- Level 30: … Node Unlocks
- Level 35: … Node Unlocks
- Level 40: … Node Unlocks
- Level 45: … Node Unlocks
- Level 50: … Node Unlocks
How to unlock Silvermane?
Silvermane is the armor set you start out with. You do need to gather resources in order to unlock the other Valorplates.