In Godfall you can equip different armor sets called Valorplates. Each of them has its own stats and unique ability. Valorplates also contain augments slots. These let you equip new abilities to your armor. You can add skills that compliment your Valorplate’s playstyle or negate its weakness. For example, you might add an Augment into your Valorplate that heals you and your allies whenever you hit an enemy’s weak point for survivability, or you might insert a different Augment that summons deadly magical missiles that targets nearby enemies for soft AoE damage whenever you hit a weak point.
In Godfall your Valorplates have an Augment Constellation. On this grid, you can boost the armor’s characteristics. The Constellation grid is built out of various colors and each of these stands for one of the 3 character attributes; Might, Vitality, and Spirit. Each one boosts one of the characteristics associated with it. Depending on your Valorplate there are more or fewer slots for a specific color.
In the Red Slot, you can only place the red augments. These slots are associated with the Might character attribute, which enhances your DPS.
In the Green Slot, you can only place the green augments. These slots are associated with the Vitality character attribute, which will make you tanky.
In the Blue Slot, you can only place the blue augments. These slots are associated with the Spirit character attribute, which enhances your Cooldown and unique Damage sources.
In the White slot, you can place any type of augment. Red, Green, or Blue. This way you can further enhance your character’s strengths or minimize its weaknesses.
Constellation Augments have a Drain value and they boost one of your characteristics, Might, Vitality, or Spirit. You can see these values in the item overview or more elaborate when you focus on the augment itself. In the augment grid you also see the type of boost represented by the image and the rarity by an icon. Augments come with a primary and secondary attribute.
- Triangle = Uncommon
- Diamond = Rare
- Pentagon = Epic
- Hexagon = Legendary
- Black Seed: Whenever you defeat an enemy with a Weapon Technique, gain X% Shield charge and your next Shield ability deals X% more damage.
- Breath: +X% Air Resistance.
- Cloudburst: +X% Archon Fury damage.
- Concentration: Whenever you use your Life Stone, create Sacred Ground that restores X Health per second to you and nearby allies.
- Cosmic Dance: Gain the Blessing of Luck whenever you defeat an enemy with a Takedown.
- Divine Conduit: Gain +X% Archon Fury charge speed for 10 seconds whenever you are hit.
- Endurance: Adjacent Augments grant an additional X% Vitality.
- Entangle: +X% Breach damage.
- Fortitude: Your Overhealth does not degenerate, but you have -25% Health Recovery.
- Godspeed: +X% Weapon Technique charge speed for 10 seconds whenever you Parry an enemy.
- Hypnotize: Restore X Health whenever you place your Banner.
- Implacable: Become invulnerable for 5 seconds whenever you use your Life Stone
- Iron Bond: +X% Breach damage to Bleeding Enemies
- Lasting Renewal: Gain the Greater Blessing of Endurance whenever you parry if adjacent augments grant at least 300 Vitality
- Paradise: +X% Weapon Technique charge speed for 10 seconds whenever you perform a Critical Hit.
- Primal Energy: Gain X Overhealth whenever you use your Life Stone.
- Respite: Gain X% Banner charge whenever you Soulshatter an enemy.
- Rift: +X% damage for each Ailment on the enemy.
- Ruin: Gain X% Polarity Attack charge whenever you Soulshatter an enemy.
- Sanity: +X% Void Resistance.
- Sleepless Eye: Each consecutive enemy hit by your Shield Throw takes an additional X% damage.
- Scourge: Gain X% Shield charge whenever you defeat an enemy.
- Spark: +X% Weapon Technique charge speed for 10 seconds whenever you hit a Weakpoint.
- Sunburst: Whenever you hit an enemy, restore X Health for every 20 Vitality on adjacent Augments.
- Surety: Whenever you hit an enemy with you Northern Technique, expose the enemy’s Weakpoints and deal +X% Weakpoint damage the next time you hit a Weakpoint.
- The Wolf’s Fury: Whenever you Parry an enemy, gain X Overhealth (Cooldown: 30 Seconds).
- Typhoon: Apply the Mark of Weakness to nearby Enemies whenever you Breach an enemy.
- Void Shell: Whenever you perform a Critical Hit, gain X Overhealth for every 20 Might on adjacent Augments.
- Warp: Apply Stasis to nearby Enemies whenever you use your Life Stone