Fortnite is all about getting loot to up your game, however getting resources drains your time, so here are some quick tips you can use to maximize your gameplay.
- Always break garden gnomes. They have a chance to drop Active Powercells
- To break things super fast, hit the very corner. The sweet spots barely move
- Turn on your game audio because nearby chests will make shimmering noises
- Get the outlanders with skill “Keen Eyes” to see through walls onto containers sorted by quality (green, blue, purple)
- Mark items you want to keep as “Favourites” so you do not accidentally recycle them
- Check the basement or the upper level of buildings as these are the common locations to find loot chests.