Looting all of “Good Prospects” loot chests is one of the Crew Challenges in Borderlands 3‘s third DLC; Bounty of Blood: A Fistful of Redemption. In this objective, you need to find secret loot chests that are hidden throughout Gehanna. You will come across 6 “Good Prospects” chests throughout this story campaign add-on.
In this Borderlands 3 Guide, I’m going to tell you where you can find them and what your reward is for completing this challenge. None of the Good Prospects Locations are missable as you can still complete the quest if you already completed the DLC.
Table of contents
All Good Prospects Locations
There are 6 Good Prospects Locations hidden throughout the Bounty of Blood DLC. They will appear on your mini-map once you get close enough. Then you need to find it and open up the chest to check off the objective. I have grouped these 6 targets by each map and the progression throughout the DLC.
1. Vestige – Good Prospect
The first “Good Prospects” chest can be found near the Gatherday Market area on the Vestige map. You can jump up the barrel in front of the building. Climb on the balcony by first jumping on the fish net. Make your way to the side of the building and climb up the ladder. From there run up the roof and make your way to the other side by walking on the wooden bar. Jump on the balcony on the other side of the building to access the treasure chest.
2. Ashfall Peaks – Good Prospect
The second “Good Prospects” chest can be found in the mill ahead of Pilfertown on the Ashfall Peaks map.
- Punch the green crystal block that is preventing the wheel from spinning.
- Shoot the power box through the rotating wheel to enable the electricity.
- The door opens up once you enabled the power. You will find the treasure chest inside.
3. The Blastplains – Good Prospect
The third “Good Prospects” chest can be found in the Amplicore Veins area on The Blastplains map. Go through the tall building that’s on the left side. After you used the jump pad to go across the gap, don’t go straight ahead but go to the right side and climb up the ladder. You will find a room with additional ladders inside. When you make it all the way to the top, you only have to follow the path outside and walk straight to the treasure chest.
4. Obsidian Forest – Good Prospect
The fourth “Good Prospects” chest can be found in the last section of The Last Dig area on the Obsidian Forest map. There are more ways to get to this one because you can drop down from the upper level, however, I found the image guide posted above to provide a clearer picture and it requires less precise jumping. When you jump out of the cargo container onto the next platform, turn left and jump down towards the green jump pad. From there you can easily climb up to the treasure chest.
5. Bloodsun Canyon – Good Prospect
The fifth “Good Prospects” chest can be found after the Presentation Room fast travel station on the Bloodsun Canyon map. When you make it to the room where you need to climb onto the cargo belt, there is an additional puzzle in the room.
- Upon entering the room, make your way left side of the room.
- Fall down over the edge but stick to the wall so you will land on a ledge.
- Enter the room and interact with the lever to enable the electricity and open up the silo door.
- Jump onto the green jump pad that’s to the left, outside of the room. This will bring you back on top.
- Fall down over the edge again do it at the place where there is a horizontal launch pad up against the wall. This will launch you to the other side, inside the silo where a Telezapper is placed.
- You will find yourself on the other side of the room next to the treasure chest when having gone through the Telezapper.
6. Crater’s Edge – Good Prospect
The sixth “Good Prospects” chest can be found in the attic of the house next to the second Telezapper on the Crater’s Edge map. Go inside the house and destroy the center crates in the corner. Behind the crates, you will find a green launch pad that will throw you up in the attic next to the treasure chest.
The Final Good Prospects Treasure
One final Good Prospect Chest will be available if you managed to open up all 6 Good Prospect Chests across the DLC. I have a guide on how to access the chest in the Vestige Jail.
Good Prospects Rewards
You need to find all 6 Good Prospects chests across Gehenna in order to receive the “That’s Quite Challenging” achievement/trophy.
Completing this quest will also reward you with the exclusive “Crossed Arms” Emote that you can use on your character. It will be delivered to your in-game mailbox.