Bosses and Loot Pools
Like in previous Borderlands games, the Bosses in Borderlands 3 also have a unique legendary item assigned to them. Since Bosses respawn, they are farmable. The great thing about Borderlands 3 is that there is a checkpoint before each boss. This makes farming bosses less tedious as you can spawn just outside their doorstep when you want to defeat that boss again. Just simply go in the menu, save&quit, and hop back into the game. That checkpoint will now function as a spawn point. So you don’t have to run through entire dungeons anymore in order to farm bosses.
Unique Legendary Boss Drops
Below you will find a quick overview of all the boss drops. As soon as I have all the individual pages up of all the specific items I’ll link to them. I’m currently working on a complete overview of all the legendary items.
- Mouthpiece drops the Mindkiller, Get ready to drop your enemies as this Shotgun shoots Dubstep projectiles.
- Gigamand drops the Smart Gun XXL, When you throw this Tediore SMG it will have legs and a brain.
- Warden drops the Freeman, Take control with this Rocket Launcher as you can guide the missiles yourself.
- GenIVIV drops the Messy Breakup, This shield will spawn drones that will support you during battle.
- Aurelia drops the Frozen Heart, This shield will create a cryo nova that will freeze your opponents and steals there health.
- Troy Calypso drops the Double-Penetrating Occultist, This Pistol will fire rocket projectiles.
Side Mission Bosses
- Promethea Lectra City
- Killavolt drops the Shocking 9-Volt, This pistol is great for taking down shields with its triple projectile three-round burst.
- Athenas Side Mission
- Private Beans drops the Westergun, This Maliwan SMG will fires energy projectiles without charging.
Rare Spawn Drops
Captain Thunk and Sloth
- Promethea Skywell-27 – Location Video
- Dinkeblot drops a Loot-o-gram you give to Earl that has a chance to turn into a random legendary.
Wick and Worty
El Dragon Jr
Hammerlock’s Crew Challenge Drops
Zero’s Crew Challange Drops
Heckle and Hyde