How to Disable Guardian Rank in Borderlands 3

Borderlands 3 received in February 2020 a patch update that allows you to disable Guardian Rank or specific Guardian Rank Perks. Follow the guide below to see how you can disable Guardian Rank.
How to disable Guardian Rank in Borderlands 3
How to disable Guardian Rank in Borderlands 3

Disable Guardian Rank

You can turn off Guardian Rank in the EchoMenu. Go to the Guardian Rank tab and press the ‘disable guardian rank’ toggle button listed in the lower right corner.

  • Press [Q] on PC (keyboard)
  • Press (X) on Xbox One
  • Press (▢) on PS4
How to disable Perks in Guardian Rank - Borderlands 3

How to disable Perks in Guardian Rank – Borderlands 3

Turning off Specific Perks

You can also disable specific perks from the Guardian Rank. Go to the Guardian Rank tab and select the perk that you want to disable. Press the ‘disable perk’ toggle button listed in the lower right corner.

  • Press [R] on PC (keyboard)
  • Press (Y) on Xbox One
  • Press (△) on PS4

Guardian Rank

Guardian Rank is part of the Borderlands 3 end-game content. This is an ongoing progression system that allows you to keep leveling up your Vault Hunters. By defeating enemies you can gain experience points that allows you to level up your Guardian Rank. When you level up you earn a Guardian Rank Token. You can use this to increase your character’s stats and unlock perks. This is a great way to boost your Vault Hunter, however, a portion of the community would like to turn off their Guardian Rank. This way the community can create challenges and events where everyone is on an equal playing field. Another benefit of disabling Guardian Rank is that “the number crunchers” can dive into the boosts each perk provides. While this might only be 1% of the community that does that. It is that 1% that influences the other 99% on what the best weapons and character builds are.

 

Let Me Know What You Think

0 0

Leave a Reply