I’ll tell you how to get the perfect skateboard score in this New Tales From The Borderlands guide. Because throughout the game, you get to make numerous choices and LOU13 will give you a skateboard score based on your decisions. While you get to make your own story in this game, these are the choices that Gearbox Software deems to be the right choices.
These are the best choices you can do in episode 1 of New Tales From The Borderlands to get the 100% Skateboard Score.
- Successfully turn on your tech goggles
- Give Rhys a hard sell (left)
- Sent the photo on Rhys’ desk vacation (center)
- Hug Phuong
- Kill one Psycho
- Don’t forge the Flaming Sword of Destiny
- Don’t piss off Jameson. (right,bottom)
- Call Paco for help.
- Trash talk Brock.
- Shoot all the news boxes.
- Obsess with tacos.
- Be a filthy thief.
- Break Sponsor-bot.
- Let Hank start the fight.
- Let Hank chill.
- Give Reba a tour.
- Secure the insurance claim.
- Chill Hank and let Reba see the backroom
- Let Reba go.
These are the best choices you can do in episode 2 of New Tales From The Borderlands to get the 100% Skateboard Score.
- Trust Octavio’s plan (left)
- Take a garbage shower (Free Movement Section).
- Save Juniper from the Vault Monster (Quick Time Event needs good team moral).
- Win the Vaultlander match in one go.
- Don’t get detected in the sewer.
- Convince Anu her efforts would prevent death when motivating her to search the vault (left).
- Convince Fran she should stick it to Susan (left).
- Wish for more tacos (down) when going to distract Vaulty a second time.
- Do not snitch on Octavio (left).
- Trust Anu.
- Escape unharmed from the Vault Guardians.
- Don’t save the plumber’s marriage.
These are the best choices you can do in episode 3 of New Tales From The Borderlands to get the 100% Skateboard Score.
- Shoot Octavio (Center)
- Tell Finn you wanted to be a Siren (left).
- Name your company Heal-Better Games (right).
- Don’t play the magic oboe to soothe the Beaver.
- Tell the guard you need money (left)
- Refuse the contract money.
- Advise Anu to imagine the audience naked during her pitch (left)
- Confess you sabotaged Pierre’s invention (left).
- Tell Anu you loved her pitch (up).
- Wish for more tacos
- Think Finn is sexy (down)
- Dive into the shark tank (button bash)
- Win from the tank full of ferocious sharks (nail quick time event)
- Don’t smack Octavio (Not down)
These are the best choices you can do in episode 4 of New Tales From The Borderlands to get the 100% Skateboard Score.
- Dodge de Keeper’s attacks (Quick Time Event).
- Kill the Keeper (right).
- Admit to screwing up (up).
- Go for Octavio instead of the Shard (Button Bash)
- Don’t panic.
- Love the HQ’s granite counter (right).
- Let Rhonda talk you into a Lil Whiner Turret (right).
- Use the booze luge for tacos (up)
- Don’t do the Belcher (right)
- Just one taco during this episode
- Prevent Brock from exploding
- Include LOU13 in the gang (left)
- Don’t freeze Rita (right).
- Don’t punch Badass Superfan.
- Don’t be weirdly aroused after destroying everything (Not down).
- Confess you never taught Crabworm the meaning of true love.
These are the best choices you can do in episode 5 of New Tales From The Borderlands to get the 100% Skateboard Score.
- Reject life as a Jabber and embrace your humanity.
- Realize Octavio needed to be heard after you built the bridge of empathy (left).
- Reject the shard. (right)
- Demand grunts to give a compliment. (down)
- Shoot yourself (fire warning shot)(down)
- Win the battle of wits in the stand-off with Tediore.
- Ignore Bevington. (right)
- Ate 5 tacos throughout your adventure.
- Sent grandpa on an ice floe.
- Mouth fart at the grunts when they escort you to your death (up)
- Embrace your anger (choose anger kicks ass during the retro battle)
- Punch Susan