Sir Hammerlock’s Crew Challenge
Sir Hammerlock’s Legendary Hunt is one of the many crew challenges you can do In Borderlands 3. Sir Hammerlock wants you to hunt down various exotic wildlife and he will handsomely reward you for that. There are 10 Legendary Hunts he wants you to complete, each time you will receive a unique or rare weapon in your in-game mail. The head of every monster will show up in Hammerlock’s room aboard Sanctuary 3. When you manage to complete all 10 Legendary Hunts, Sir Hammerlock will reward you with a legendary weapon (it’s listed below in case you want to avoid spoilers).
All Hammerlock’s Legendary Hunt Locations
- Lavender Crawly (The Droughts)
- Skrakk (Ascension Bluff)
- Antalope (Devil’s Razor)
- Phoenix (The Splinterlands)
- Manvark (Konrad’s Hold)
- Guide: Lavender Crawly
- Location: Pandora, The Droughts
- Legendary Loot: Predatory Lending, Linoge
- Guide: Skrakk
- Location: Pandora, Ascension Bluff
- Legendary Loot: SkekSil, Infiltrator
- Guide: Antalope
- Location: Pandora, Devil’s Razor
- Legendary Loot: Impaler, Boring Gun
- Guide: Phoenix
- Location: Pandora, The Splinterlands
- Legendary Loot: Phoenix Tears, Deathless, Malak’s Bane
- Guide: Chupacabratch
- Location: Athenas
- Legendary Loot: Chupa’s Organ, Nagata
- Guide: Chonk Stomp
- Location: Eden-6, Floodmoor Basin
- Legendary Loot: Garcia, Ruby’s Wrath
- Guide: Jabbermogwai
- Location: Eden-6, Voracious Canopy
- Legendary Loot: Hellfire (Kill it with fire), Magnificent
- Guide: Blinding Banshee
- Location: Nekrotafeyo, Desolation’s Edge
- Legendary Loot: Breath of the Dying, Red Queen.
- Guide: Brood Mother
- Location: Nekrotafeyo, The Pyre of Stars
- Legendary Loot: Devoted, Baby Maker, Scourge.
When you manage to complete all 10 Legendary Hunts, Sir Hammerlock will reward you with the Bekah, a legendary Jakobs assault rifle. You will receive this item in your in-game mail. Pause the game and go to ‘social’ under the tab ‘mail’ you can claim your reward. The Bekah is a pretty good assault rifle, however, currently you can only obtain it as a reward for completing the legendary hunt. So redeem it once you are max level because then you have a quality end-game weapon in your hands.
You also get the “Got Big Game” trophy/achievement when completing the Legendary Hunt.