There are secret Raid Bosses hidden in the Chaos Chamber of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. These bosses are very tough and if they would have been in a Borderlands game they would be classed as an Invincible Boss. Gearbox Software calls them “aspects” in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. You cannot simply walk to these Raid Bosses in the Chaos Chamber, you will need to find and complete a puzzle in order to gain access.
A clever thing that the Gearbox Software developers did is, when you manage to complete the puzzle, you also learned how a mechanic of the boss fight works. This gives you an advantage during your fight.
These Raid Bosses always spawn at Level 40, so if you are under-leveled, you are going to have a rough time. Also, look out which Chaos Chamber Curses you pick up along the way.
Secret Chaos Chamber Bosses
How to Unlock Barkenstein
After completing a Chaos Chamber, you will hear a mysterious voice laughing at you. If there is a green cipher on the wall, you can unlock the aspects; Barkenstein the Keeper of Nature. When you trigger the green rune, a green wisp will emerge from the sigil. Follow the wisp and you will find a mushroom. When you jump up the mushroom, it will shoot out these spores. You need to shoot these in order, the one you need to shoot will start glowing. Therefore, you can simply follow along but you will need to shoot them before they hit the ground. If you manage to destroy all the spores you have unlocked Barkenstein. Take the red portal at the end of the Chaos Chamber run to travel to this raid boss.
- The mechanic of the falling spores carries over to the boss fight. Shoot the spores or else you need to manage these big poisonous clouds during the fight.
- You can jump over its horizontal attacks. You need to strafe to dodge vertical attacks.
- Just before Barkenstein attacks you with its claw, you can see the Orb in its hand. Shoot it to stuff Barkenstein.
- Just before Barkenstein attacks you with its tail, you can see the Orb on its tail but it’s likely behind Barkenstein and therefore hard to shoot.
How to Unlock Bunnidhogg
After completing a Chaos Chamber, you will hear a mysterious voice laughing at you. If there is a yellow cipher on the wall, you can unlock the aspects; Bunnidhogg the Keeper of the Sands. When you trigger the yellow rune, a yellow wisp will emerge from the sigil. Follow the wisp and you will find a rock. If you shoot the rock it will break and a yellow glowing sphere will emerge from it. This sphere will cast a light beam that will spin circles like a lighthouse. You need to avoid the light and damage the sphere. If you manage to destroy the sphere you have unlocked Bunnidhogg. Take the red portal at the end of the Chaos Chamber run to travel to this raid boss.
- The mechanic of the searchlight carries over to the boss fight. Take cover behind the rocks in the boss arena as it will protect you from the beam.
- You can also look away from the light beam, just turn your back towards the source of the light.
- You can shoot the rocks to get back up when you are downed.
- Pay attention to the shockwaves, you can jump over them.
How to Unlock Gloopathoth
After completing a Chaos Chamber, you will hear a mysterious voice laughing at you. If there is a blue cipher on the wall, you can unlock the aspects; Gloopathoth the Keeper of the Abyss. When you trigger the Blue rune, a blue wisp will emerge from the sigil. Follow the wisp as it will spawn a dark void with 3 small orbs in a nearby location and then travel further and spawn a big dark matter orb. You will need to stand in the dark void for a few seconds. Now one of the Orbs will come at you. You will need to guide the smaller orb towards the big orb, however, along the way the smaller orb cannot come into contact with anything else. So you will need to navigate it. When one of the smaller orbs is near the big orb you will have to shoot it. When the orbs explode you have unlocked Gloopathoth.
- The mechanic of the chasing orbs carries over to the boss fight. If you escort these towards the big orb in the boss arena, you can stun the boss.
- Camp behind the Orb so the smaller Orbs easily impact on the big one.
How to Meet Your Maker
When you manage to unlock all 3 aspects and defeat them in 1 run. You will meet your maker or rather unlock the 4th hidden Chaos Chamber Boss.
ProTip: Get Good Baybay!