Sacrificial Altar in Dragon Keep
As you make your way up to the Handsome Tower in Dragon Keep, you come across a Sacrificial Altar near the portal to the upper platform. You can activate the Altar by interacting with the gas cylinder on the backside. A mysterious voice will tell you it will the Altar is now ready to receive your offerings. You can now throw items onto the Altar to sacrifice them. You do this by standing in front of it and discarding items from your backpack. As the items get thrown in front of you the Altar will consume them and then will generate a random reward.
- A rain of money, ammunition, and/or health.
- Three Eridium bars or stacks.
- A combination of money and Eridium.
- A group of three to four hostile skeletons.
- A single badass wizard (necromancer, wizard, sorcerer, or fire mage).
- A blue or any weapon of higher rarity, other than Seraph weapons.
- The sound of an explosion that shakes the screen.
Yes, you are able to get a legendary item from the Sacrifice Altar, however, your luck is up to the RNG-gods. There isn’t a recipe that guarantees a legendary loot drop.