BadAss Mega Fun Time (BAMF Time) has been added to Borderlands 2 VR to enhance your VR experience. This new gameplay mechanic gives you control over the game during heated battles as shootouts in a first-person game can be overwhelming. BAMF Time does not only make Borderlands 2 a fun and accessible Virtual Reality experience it also provides new ways to play the game as this skill is integrated with other gameplay mechanics.
Skill Tree Changes
You can power up your BAMF Time skill by picking upgrades in your skill trees. Each of the skill trees contains 1 altered skill that includes a new BAMF time buff. Sidenote, Maya’s co-op skill is now focused around herself as Borderlands 2 VR doesn’t feature co-op play.
- Able – Damaging an enemy now also increases the next BAMF Time duration. Adds 0.25 seconds per level.
- Steady – Recoil Reduction and Grenade Damage buffs are this skill are doubled during BAMF Time.
- Resourceful – Also increases the BAMF Time Cooldown Rate by 3% per level.
- Axton’s Full Skill Tree Overview
- Quicken – Also increases the BAMF Time Cooldown Rate by 3% per level.
- Empathy – Using Phaselock depletes half your current health and damages enemies based on how much health you lost. Also doubles healing during BAMF Time.
- Backdraft – When your shield is depleted you gain additional BAMF time, 0.5 seconds per level.
- Maya’s Full Skill Tree Overview
- Auto-Loader – Killing an enemy instantly reloads all of the guns you have equipped that are not currently in your hands. Swapping guns after Auto-Loader has reloaded a gun triggers Locked & Loaded and restores 2 seconds of BAMF Time.
- Steady as She Goes – Reduces Recoil with both guns with 80% while Gunzerking. Additionally, each shot that hits an enemy has a 30 % chance to improve your accuracy with both guns, this chance is doubled during BAMF Time.
- Out of Bubblegum – Increases Fire Rate with all gun types while your shields are depleted. This effect is doubled during BAMF Time. Increases the Fire Rate by 7% per level.
- Salvador’s Full Skill Tree Overview
- 0ne Sh0t 0ne Kill – The first shot fired from a fully-loaded magazine deals increased damage, this effect is increased during BAMF Time. Adds 6% bonus damage per level during BAMF Time on top of the +12% of the skill itself.
- Death Mark – Melee attacks mark the target for death for a short duration. Marked targets take 80% additional damage from all sources. Killing a marked target restores 2 seconds of BAMF Time.
- Execute – Melee Override Skill. While Decepti0n is active and a target is under your crosshairs, perform a melee attack to dash forward a short distance. After dashing or teleporting you perform a special melee strike, dealing massive damage. Killing an enemy with this ability restores 2 seconds of BAMF Time.
- Zero’s Full Skill Tree Overview