The second episode of New Tales From Borderlands is called “Disruptive Product” and it has 4 chapters. With the help of LOU13, Anu Octavio and Fran bond as a team and embark on an absurd journey to fortune and glory.
Table of contents
Chapter 1 – Kincaid’s Chronicles
“So you wanna hear a story, eh?”
Chapter 2 – Teambuilding Retreat
Anu, Octavio, Fran, and Lou13 meet bicker, and bond. They learn of a Vault Treasure hunted by Tediore. They resolve to find it first.
Chapter 3 – The Sewer Level
The trio traverses Promethea’s sewers in search of the fabled Vault Treasure. Fighting and sneaking past guards and guardians, they search for the Vault Entrance.
Chapter 4 – Corporate Raid
Exploring the mysterious Eridian Vault, the gang stumbles into a terrifying Vault Monster. Their situation quickly evolves to “eat-or-be-eaten.”
Best Skateboard Score Decisions
LOU13 scores you based on your decisions throughout the episode. You will need to make these choices in order to get a 100% Skateboard Score.
- Trust Octavio’s plan.
- Take a garbage shower.
- Save Juniper from the Vault Monster.
- Win the Vaultlander match in one go.
- Don’t get detected in the sewer.
- Convince Anu her efforts would prevent death.
- Convince Fran she should stick it to Susan.
- Wish for more tacos
- Do not snitch on Octavio.
- Trust Anu.
- Escape unharmed from the Vault Guardians.
- Don’t save the plumber’s marriage.
- Since you have to choose Octavio’s plan to reach the 100% Skateboard Score, you can choose Fran’s plan in the vault during your fight with the Devourer to balance out your relationship goals.
|Zane||Chapter 3||Win the Vaultlander battle with the Tediore soldier.|
These are the Achievements / Trophies you can unlock in this episode.
Complete Episode 2
|XBOX: 100 Points||PLAYSTATION: Gold|
The Story Campaign of New Tales From The Borderlands also consists out of these episodes.