My name is Peter and I go by the Gamertag; Mentalmars. I run a badass website that specialized in Gearbox Software games like Borderlands, Battleborn, & Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
All the content I currently create is made in my spare time. Running these channels can be a full-time job and that’s what I want it to be.
I want to create a place where you can go and get the content you want. A website that keeps you up-to-date and helps you succeed. I’m creating a resource for you and the rest of the community without all the fluff and is written by someone that’s actually passionate about the game and understands it.
How to help?
You are already doing a great job checking this out. Thank you for visiting the site and I hope you like what I do.
Here are a few simple things that you can do to help out that will level up the site.
1 – Spread the word
- Recommend the site to your friends or other social groups.
- Share articles by using those shiny social media share buttons.
- Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Youtube and Like or Share my posts. But you can definitly shoot me a line.
2 – Whitelist on your Ad-Blocker
- Yes, I also don’t like ads but Ad-blockers don’t just break elements on the site they also have a big impact on the site’s ads revenue which makes this project sustainable. Around 85% of the visitors on this site use an ad-blocker. Because I’m investing this money back into the site, people with ad-blockers prevent the growth of the site.
3 – Get Merchandise
- This is a great way of supporting the things that I do. I like this one because you are not just helping out but you also get a cool item yourself. I design my own merchandise you can check it out at my TeeSpring store.
- Another way to get something and support the channel is by shopping through my Amazon link. I got a page set up that contains merchandise of all the games I cover on the site. Amazon gives a small commission if you purchase ANY product, not just the ones I listed, within 24 hours.
4 – Buy Games
- You can shop at my Nexus Game Store. You get the game that you want and support a fellow BRO along the way.
5 – Donate
Hall of Fame
I want to thank the following people for being BADASS!
- Steve A (€50,-)
- RoboZook (€50,-)
- Kevin M (€30,-)
- Janneke (€25,-)
- DeadOrb1t (€10,-)
- Marc (€10,-)
- Karen W (€10,-)
- Tomoki Eto (€5,-)