June 23, 2022
- Brr-Zerker “Blast Chill” and Graveborn “Blast Gasp” would not scale as intended
May 19, 2022
Blast Chill and Blast Gasp (for Graveborn) could overlap and scale damage out of the anticipated range in the end game when combined with other damage scaling. The changes below here are focused on making Melee Attacks a bit more powerful during the mid-game and in Chaos Chamber.
- Blast Chill has been adjusted to award a chance to release a Nova on Melee Attacks, instead of on all Melee Damage sources.
- Savagery has been increased to doing 6% per point of Melee Damage
- Damage received from attacks when close to enemies while using The Old Ways had been reduced to 40%
- Iron Squall Melee Attack speed has been increased to 4% per point in the skill
April 21, 2022
- Increased Dreadwind’s damage as it scales with higher levels by 28%
- Addressed a UI concern with the Dreadwind Melee Frequency appearing incorrectly on the HUD