June 23, 2022
- Graveborn “Reaper of Bones” skill referenced “Leech Efficiency” instead of “Dark Magic Efficiency”
- Graveborn “Harvest” skill would unintentionally keep stacking for the Shroomie companion past its stack limit
- The Demi-Lich Companion attack element would not convert properly when the Fatemaker had the Mantis Claw armor equipped
May 19, 2022
- Adjusted Blast Gasp Ability Damage to 7% per point to compensate for additional bug fixes to the skill
- Increased Harvest Bonus Dark Magic to 5% per point. This brings the bonus Magic Damage up to 30% total at max stacks.
- Increased Stain of the Soul to deal 5% bonus Dark Magic Damage per point
April 21, 2022
- Spore Warden’s “Blizzard” action skill and Graveborn’s “Dire Sacrifice” action skill would be unable to deal critical hits
- The UI would occasionally not update after Graveborn would spec into “Faithful Thralls”
- Graveborn’s Demi-Lich would incorrectly bless some Fatemakers with invulnerability at 1 Health
These were all the changes to the Graveborn Class. If you want to find out what else has been adjusted, check out the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Changelog or one of the other class changelogs.