June 23, 2022
- The “Conspiring” Enchantment would not extend bonuses to companions while Spore Warden’s “Blizzard” skill was active.
- Spore Warden’s Called Shot skill incorrectly referenced “Damage Resistance” instead of “Damage Reduction” on the skill description
- Spore Warden’s Play the Angels was not increasing ricochet damage after a critical hit as intended
- The Mushroom Companion had no loyalty and would target other Fatemaker’s pings
May 19, 2022
- Wrath of Nature has been adjusted to do 10% increased damage per point in the skill
- Increased Affinity’s Ability Damage to award 9% per point to give additional power in the early game
- Increased Bullseye’s Critical Hit Chance to 12% per point
April 21, 2022
- Spore Warden’s “Blizzard” action skill and Graveborn’s “Dire Sacrifice” action skill would be unable to deal critical hits
April 8, 2022
- Spore Warden’s Barrage now properly receives damage boost from rings.
- Spore Warden’s Barrage now works properly with Clawbringer’s “Fire Bolt” and Spellshot’s “One Slot One Kill”
These were all the changes to the Spore Warden Class. If you want to find out what else has been adjusted, check out the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Changelog or one of the other class changelogs.