Enchantments in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands provide powerful boosts to your gear. They can come with all sorts of magical effects and attributes. You will begin to see Enchantments in your weapon and gear drops once you reached LVL 15. You can recognize them by the additional sparkles in the loot beam. Enchantments are similar to the “Anoints” from Borderlands 3, however, Gearbox Software has made some adjustments to how they work. Here is a complete breakdown of how they work and what types of Enchantment are in the game.
Table of contents
How do Enchantments Work?
Enchantments come with a specific “trigger”, you will need to perform this ability in order to activate the Enchantment.
You can only trigger the enchantment of the gun you are holding, your Melee Weapon, Ward, and Magic Spell. You cannot trigger the enchantments of the other 3 guns you have equipped in your loadout.
Enchantments with the same activation trigger don’t stack, so don’t use the exact same enchantment on multiple items as it won’t do you any good. However, if there is a different activation trigger on it but it enhances the same damage type it will stack.
The Gun Damage and overall damage bonuses are multiplicative.
The “On Action Skill Active” Enchantments stay active for 30 seconds and are only triggered when activating your Action Skill, they won’t be enabled when swapping to them mid-Action Skill.
Enchantments can’t enhance the damage type of the item it’s on. This means that Guns won’t have enchantments that boost gun damage, melee weapons won’t have enchantments that boost melee damage, and spells won’t have enchantments that boost spell damage.
The power of the enchantment is based on your character’s level and not on the level of the item itself. It is possible to add an LVL40 enchantment to an LVL1 weapon.
Which Items can be Enchanted?
Not every item in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands can be Enchanted and the items that can be Enchanted can’t directly boost themselves. For Example; A Gun can’t boost Gun Damage but it can Boost the Elemental Damage that’s on a gun.
Note: while you have 4 gun slots, only the Enchantment of the weapon you have in your hands can be triggered. The other equipped items in your loadout can always be triggered.
|Gear Type||Can it Be Enchanted?|
This means you have access to 4 Enchantments, however, if you are playing the Spellshot Class, you can have a 5th Enchantment because the Spellshot can equip a second Magic Spell with its Ambi-Hextrous Ability. On that note: Ambi-Hextrous does not trigger the “On Action Skill Start” Enchantments, so use “On/After Spell Cast” Enchantments instead.
You can re-roll the Enchantment on your gear. There is a re-roll machine in Brighthoof, the Chaos Chamber, and Dreamveil Overlook, that lets you change the Enchantment on your gear.
Re-rolling the Enchantment on an item will cost you Moon Orbs. the price will start off low but as you continue to re-roll that item the price will go up.
The price of re-rolling an item will double each time. 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, etc etc. The cost to re-roll will stop increasing at 4000 Moon Orbs. Luckily you can carry 16.000 Moon Orbs to pay this hefty price.
When you re-roll an item you are presented with a new enchantment and you will be able to choose the new enchantment or stick with the old one.
You are able to obtain Moon Orbs from the Chaos Chamber.
These Neutral Enchantments work on any Character Class, unlike the Class-Specific Enchantments.
After Action Skill Ends
- After Action Skill Ends, Gain +14% Area Damage and +14% Spell Radius for 5 seconds.
- After Action Skill Ends, Increase damage of your next Critical Hit by 50%.
- After Action Skill Ends, Gain Spell Cooldown Rate +50% and +1 additional Spell Projectiles for 5 seconds.
After Casting A Spell
- After Casting A Spell, Your Gun and Melee Attacks have +30% Critical Hit Chance for a short duration.
- After Casting A Spell, Your next Melee Attack deals +40% Damage with increased knockback for a moderate duration.
After Getting a Gun Kill
- After Getting a Gun Kill, Gain +20% Area Damage and +20% Spell Radius for 5 seconds.
- After Getting a Gun Kill, Gain +20% Melee Damage and +30% Movement Speed for 5 seconds.
After Getting a Melee Kill
- After getting a Melee Kill, Refresh 1 Spell Charge.
- After getting a Melee Kill, Gain +25% Fire Rate for a short duration.
After Getting a Spell Kill
- After getting a Spell Kill, Increase damage of your next Critical Hit by 50%.
- After getting a Spell Kill, Gain a 50% chance to shoot an additional projectile for a moderate duration.
- After reloading, Gain +50% Companion Critical Hit Chance and Companions regenerate 8% of their Maximum Health per second for 5 seconds.
- After reloading, The next melee hit causes a Singularity that deals 879 damage.
- Always Active, Gain +25% Loot Luck
- Always Active, Gain +30% Melee Damage against Bosses and Badasses.
- Always Active, Gain +30% Melee Damage against enemies above 70.0% Total HP.
On Action Skill Start
- On Action Skill Start, increased Gun Damage Dealt by 40% for 10 seconds.
- On Action Skill Start, increased Melee Damage Dealt by 40% for 10 seconds.
- On Action Skill Start, increased Damage Dealt by 20% for 20 seconds.
- On Action Skill Start, increased Spell Damage Dealt by 40% for 10 seconds.
- On Action Skill Start, increased Status Effect Chance and Damage by 20% for 10 seconds.
On Spell Cast
- On Spell Cast, increase Melee Damage by 30% for 10 seconds.
- On Spell Cast, increase Ability Damage by 30% for 10 seconds.
- On Spell Cast, increase Gun Damage by 30% for 10 seconds.
- On Spell Cast, increase Damage Dealt by 15% for 10 seconds.
- On Spell Cast, increase Elemental Damage by 20% for 5 seconds.
- On Spell Cast, increase <element> Damage by 30% for 5 seconds.
On Ward break
- Gain +50.0% Elemental Resistance for 10 seconds.
- Gain +40% Gun Critical Damage for 10 seconds.
- Gain +200% Spell Critical Chance for 5 seconds.
While Action Skill Active
- While Action Skill is Active, increase <element> Damage by 35%
- While Action skill is active, increase Elemantal Damage by 7%
- While Action skill is active, increase Companion Damage by 50%
- Increase Elemental Damage by 35%.
- On Action Skill End, Increase Status Effect Damage and Status Effect Duration by 20% for 10 seconds.
- On Melee Kills, Refill 50% of your currently equipped Gun’s loaded ammunition.
- When Health is below 50%, Regenerate 4% Maximum Health per second and gain +21% Damage Dealt.
- While Health is Full, Gain +25% Gun Damage & +25% Critical Hit Damage.
Class Specific Enchantements
All Character classes have their own unique Enchantments that trigger upon class-specific abilities. These provide you with interesting buffs that tie into that class’ gameplay loop.
- While Plaguestorm is active, all Poison damage is increased by +5% each second for ten seconds. Bonus stays for 10 seconds after stacks
- When an enemy is damaged by a Spirit Swarm or Bog Spirit, they take 20% bonus Poison damage from Companions.
- Critical Hit Chance is increased by +30% for each active Bog Totem.
- After Feral Surge ends, Increase Melee Damage by 30% and Fire Rate by 20% for a moderate duration.
- After Feral Surge ends, Increase Melee Damage by 21% and Fire Rate by 14% for a moderate duration.
- Always Active, Gain +50% Damage when using Feral Surge or Dreadwind against Bosses and Badasses.
- While Dreadwind is active, Gain +8% Damage Dealt and Movement Speed per second. Movement Speed lasts for 10 seconds after Dreadwind ends.
- Always Active, Gain +21% Melee Damage for a short duration after Storm Dragon’s Judgement ends.
- When activating Cleansing Flames, Revive downed allies and Heal allies for 40% of their Maximum Health.
- After casting a Spell, Increase Gun Damage by 14% and Fire Rate by 21% for a short duration.
- Always Active, Polymorphed targets take +21% Damage from all sources.
- On Melee Kills, Refill 50% of your currently equipped Gun’s loaded ammunition.
Spore Warden Enchantements
- Activating Barrage, Grants +18% Fire Rate and +41% Gun Handling for 5 seconds.
- For 10 seconds after activating Barrage, Gun and Ability Damage have a 25% chance to cause an explosion, dealing 30% of the Damage Dealt as Poison Damage to nearby enemies.
- Whenever you reload, Gain a charge of Barrage.
- Reloading during From the Shadows, Extends From the Shadows duration 2.0 seconds (This effect has diminishing returns.)
- When From the Shadows ends, create a Poison Nova dealing Poison Status Effect damage equal to 200% of your equipped Melee Weapons Status Effect Damage once per second for 10 seconds.
- While Ghost Blade is active, Increase Melee Critical Hit Damage by 25% and Melee Critical Hit Chance by 50% for a short duration.